Hi, I’m Denny. I started the blog re:think P2P in December 2018. In the following paragraphs, you’ll learn a bit more about me as well as the backstory and the intentions of this blog.
Why re:think P2P?
After working in the corporate world for five years and then being laid off in April 2018, I wanted to pursue my own projects. What I realized during that time: Financial education is the most important pillar to live a more self-determined and free life in the long run.
I saw investing into P2P lending as one way to achieve this goal. At that point, I had already invested in this asset class for about a year where I gathered my first experiences.
Because I felt that the information on the P2P lending industry had often been too one-sided and too superficial, I wanted to do better. My approach was to publish in-depth analysis and extensive reviews, to help investors to make better and more educated investment decisions. At the end of 2018, the blog re:think P2P went online!
Who am I?
My name is Denny Neidhardt. I was born in East Berlin, August 1989. My “career” was relatively unspectacular: school, university, corporate world. In between some years with experiences abroad in England and Italy.
Because that doesn’t sound very exciting, here are 5 “random facts” about me:
- I’ve been a passionate supporter of TSV 1860 Munich since 1995. A tough one, I know. But as the saying goes: Once a lion, always a lion!
- I have a soft spot for print magazines. That’s why, among other things, I founded my own political magazine during my university days. My journalistic role model is Larry Flynt.
- I can enjoy milk chocolate only cold and not at room temperature. Milka > Lindt!
- I have been dating an Italian woman from Lake Garda for 10+ years, before marrying her in July 2022.
- I am a huge Batman fan. Best Batman of all time: Michael Keaton. Best series: Batman The Animated Series. Best comic: Mad Love.
If you want to network with me, these are the best places to go: